|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-12-08 02:09 PST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|Also note UI issues with this bug - Mount needs to be able to select either a real device or an image file.|
|Basic linux MMC driver is in for M2 now.|
* Driver should detect disc eject/insert and instruct the GD core accordingly. Most importantly it needs to flush the cached TOC.
* Not all read modes supported (and easily can be)
* Should split into linux-specific and generic MMC modules.
* Linux-specific file needs to be protected by configure so its not compiled on non-linux systems.
* Error codes should be checked to ensure they're recognized DC error codes, and remap them if not.
* No way to attach the device through UI - something like the way VMware does it would be nifty
edited on: 2007-02-06 18:10
Fixed the first 2 points.
3 and 4 are portability concerns - deferring to future version.
5 is hard to do without a full list of possible codes - deferred
6 will be done as part of the UI rewrite
|Resolving this as done|
|2006-09-12 18:13||nkeynes||New Issue|
|2006-09-12 18:13||nkeynes||Status||new => assigned|
|2006-09-12 18:13||nkeynes||Assigned To||=> nkeynes|
|2006-09-12 18:13||nkeynes||Relationship added||child of 0000007|
|2006-09-12 18:14||nkeynes||Note Added: 0000009|
|2006-09-12 18:16||nkeynes||Milestone||=> M2|
|2007-01-01 03:52||anonymous||Note Added: 0000010|
|2007-01-01 04:02||nkeynes||Priority||normal => low|
|2007-01-15 15:49||nkeynes||Note Added: 0000016|
|2007-02-06 18:09||nkeynes||Note Added: 0000028|
|2007-02-06 18:10||nkeynes||Milestone||M2 => M3|
|2007-02-06 18:10||nkeynes||Note Edited: 0000028|
|2007-09-19 23:21||nkeynes||Milestone||M3 => M4|
|2007-10-31 15:54||nkeynes||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2007-10-31 15:54||nkeynes||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2007-10-31 15:54||nkeynes||Note Added: 0000041|