It’s been a GUI kind of week…
- Maintain aspect-ratio when resizing window
- Simplify command line – “lxdream disc-image” now boots off the specified disc.
- Config file now loaded/saved from home directory by default, with system defaults in the sysconfdir.
- Improve keyboard support to use unmodified key values (ie z and shift-z are now interpreted the same way).
- Add initial controller settings dialog
- Add path settings dialog
- Unbreak the debugger (although the translator still doesn’t play well with it)
- Add CDI V3.5 support (0×80000006) – looks to be barely distinct from V3 anyway.