I wasn’t originally planning to do a point release, but it’s probably worth fixing a few issues that were reported on the forums (mostly configure / portability related). Plus you get full-screen and GDI image support thrown in for free too!
I’d be interested to know how this fares on x86-based *BSD systems if anyone wants to test it out – hopefully it should be possible to at least build it now.
- Fix configure script to abort if it doesn’t find a required library (eg, libGL.so or libz.so)
- Add checks to the configure script for linux/cdrom.h, and avoid building the CD-Rom driver if it’s not found.
- Add preliminary support for nulldc-style gdi images
- Implement gdrom mode select command (mostly stub)
- Fix some non-64bit-safe code
- Fix the maple 0×00000700 issue