The big change this week was the cutover to subversion for source control, otherwise things are fairly quiet at the moment. Also looking into a few homebrew games that are black-screening at the moment (damnit…) which would be nice to fix…
- Converted source repository to subversion
- Handful of minor bugfixes
- Add support for CDI v4 (I think), and NRG 5.5+ images.
- Add quick-n-dirty set of debian control files
- Fix make install to include system rc file and exclude intermediate tools.
- Start fixing up the unit/system tests to actually run properly
- Added brazilian portugese and german UI translations (thanks to arthonis and linuxdonald)