You know, with all the porting and bug fixing this year, I think it’s been a while since anything new was actually added to lxdream. But it looks like we might finally be past most of that stuff, and I can start getting back on track. Well ok, the lightgun support is pretty random, but it’s good to get the input system more or less fully sorted out now.
Remaining for 0.9: Accumulation buffer, shadow volumes, and bump mapping. And a ‘real’ translucent polygon sorting algorithm, along with a bunch of minor things I need to tidy up.
- ASIC: Start adding the secondary PVR DMA channel
- IDE: Implement drive status command (10h)
- PVR2: Add vertex fog & rudimentary LUT fog (needs to be moved to the pixel shader for pixel-level correctness)
- PVR2: Add render-to-texture support (completely untested and probably broken)
- PVR2: Implement horizontal scaler buffer write-back
- MAPLE: Add lightgun support
- GUI: Allow mouse events to be used for controller buttons
- OSX: Disable run button/menu when no program is loaded