The focus has really been on the renderer and texture manager over the last couple of weeks, and it’s starting to look almost like the real thing. Texture handling should now be feature complete with the exception of bumpmaping, and there’s only one known rendering bug at this point (as opposed to unimplemented features, of which there are still a handful).
Oh, and M2 should be released sometime in the next couple of weeks, for anyone hanging out for it ^_^.
- Fix cache settings/ram not being saved in save state, related fix for BSC state
- Fix RGB888 (24-bit) framebuffers
- Fix 16-bit palettes
- Fix various depth issues
- Add support for non-square twiddled textures.
- Add support for 4-bit palette textures
- Implement quads (aka sprites) in the rendering core.
- Implement secondary (offset) color.
- Enforce the “fragment alpha enabled” bit when rendering