With the work done in the last month both for performance and usability, it seems worthwhile to release a new version. And since this version is actually (hopefully) useable by people who aren’t me, lxdream now has a real version number rather than a milestone. W00t!
Download it and enjoy. And of course, let me know how it goes.
Note: Please do not report rendering problems at this stage – there are many known bugs and unimplemented features, and it’s looking like the whole rendering stage may need to be rewritten for the next version.
- Implement more user-friendly GD-Rom changer (closes off #31)
- Add recent GD-Rom image tracking
- Fix for CDI images with more than 1 track per session
- Save render buffers as part of the save state (issue #34)
- Show preview screenshot in save state open dialog
- Remove gnome dependency (now just depends on GTK 2.0+)
Screenshot of the shiny new GUI: